Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Heather's Monday Sketch Challenge

I decided to finally jump in on one of Heather Scott's monday sketches (she is my upline). This is what I came up with. I used Linear Sentiments (T-2956) & Trendy Greetings (T-2144) stamp sets, along with Giverny Green & Burnt Umber ink all from The Angel Company (TM). You can see the sketch on her blog at: stampez.typepad.com/my_weblog/. Now that I have somewhere to post, I may have to do this more often! I had fun getting my stamps out today! When was the last time you had yours out???

12 comments:

  1. JENNY!!! OMG I am so glad to see you playing along - and blogging! I love your card - very clever use of the heart! Looking forward to seeing more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! New blogger - Great card Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card, Jenny. Glad you joined the blog hop. I like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made the clover! Love your blog name too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT card!!! LOVE the blog name!!! {smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - and how creativity with not only your creation but also your blog name. Very original.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super! I had looked at the heart and then didn't think it would work as a clover - brilliant and I love the stem! Have fun blogging...it is a great reason to get those stamps out and you'll love having cards ready to use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card!! I look forward to visiting your blog again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card ... very creative with your shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great shamrock! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete